Friday 9 November 2012

And it goes on. Today, no time for breakfast so grabbed a flap jack from the cupboard which I then left in the back of my car until 5.34pm when I returned home. I took no lunch (have wasted a pot of humous and 6 wraps this week - oopsie) nor any money, so that didn't happen either. A magnet for crashes in the last few weeks, I was late home for collecting a gal and so went to parents for cup T and in the hope of something tasty being available - unfortunately they were out of Twirls, but there was a taster slab of home-made Christmas cake just waiting.....the mother cut me a maternity-leave sized slice and it was good.

So the answer is yes. I'll have one for Christmas please.

Just waiting for Friday's pizza to come out of the oven - caramelised onion, chicken and green pepper - a favourite these days. Some wine (the bloody mary is gone, Come Dine With Me and some chocolate: as (Aunty) Ina Garten would say, "how bad can that be?"

http://www.facebook.com/recipe.mccookingseasy?ref=tn_tnmn

No comments:

Post a Comment