Monday 5 November 2012

Ah ha. I have so much work this week that I have decided to sod the lot and I've taken to uber-blogging. Why not? What do I have to say on this fine (cold) and sunny (pitch black) Guy Fawkes Night regarding food, and what is my philosophy thereupon?

I mentioned weight loss in an earlier post. All is not lost and forgotten - weight loss is s slow process if it's to be done properly and I have lost 6 and a 1/4 pounds since September - not too bad? No, but how much better would that have been had I not spent last night and tonight snaffling The Gals Halloween chocolate treasures? Last night I got away with it and my post holiday weight was good, but I think I may have pushed it. Question: how much would you expect me to lose tonight after a small dairy milk, a 'fun' size flake (no fun to be had there, 1 bite and it was gone) and a packet of buttons. I may take the fizzy cola bottles next as they are more similar to a portion of fruit?

Anyway, for lunch I had roasted vegetables (see yesterday's work avoidance tactic) and butter beans because I opened the wrong tin and my discerning offspring will only eat borlotti beans with their sausages (sorry, girls!). The same will be had tomorrow and Husband #1 will join me this time. For tea we had garlic mushrooms on toast, which were okay, but I cooked them ahead on Friday when I made the pizza and I just wonder if fungus improves with age? Not sure. Maybe I'm just miffed there was no cream in there with them.

So back to work. I have a presentation to practise and think it may go better with a M&S chocolate eyeball challenging my lip movements? Let's see.....http://facebook.com/recipe.mccookingseasy

No comments:

Post a Comment