Sunday 1 September 2013

Constantly Carrying Booboo

Well it's back to work tomorrow and the sad fact is that my weight excess is basically the equivalent of carrying Booboo constantly. I wouldn't be lying if I said I could even be carrying Biggie, drop her and still not be underweight. Gosh. But I've started my new regime and have begun doing some planks - I only managed one for ten seconds on the first day, but hey, I started. I'm now on four ten second planks. Biggie thinks it's not exercise but then she tried one too. Ha ha. Booboo just jumped on my back. That was the end of that plank.

So last night's tea was a squid stew by (Sir) Rick Stein with rouille, preceded by lots of meats and olives and followed by chocolate. Lovely, but awfully bad. Today wasn't different. We started with banana pancakes, recipe another time, perhaps. Then, as it was so late, we snacked until BBQ o'clock when we had burgers and sausages galore. Marshmallows were the official pudding but there was more chocolate before bed.

On a rather proud note, I've made a healthy granola for breakfast for the next few weeks, courtesy of the Hairy Bikers, which I'll eat with zero fat vanilla yogurt. I've also made sandwiches and replaced mayo and butter with 3% fat cream cheese - ingenious.

My blogging will be more sporadic now, but at least weekly with a healthier, better-rested me writing. Cross your fingers x

No comments:

Post a Comment