Tuesday 3 September 2013

As If I'd Never Left

So day two is done and it is like I'd never not been at work. It's really disappointing. Am working on the work- life balance,  though and went swimming yesterday (did 20 lengths) and really enjoyed it. Plus I'm now able to do four ten second planks...

Food is good - made the Hairy Dieters granola on Sunday and am eating it with frozen blueberries and fat free yogurt. It's delicious. For lunch the sandwich has been resurrected but with 3% fat Philly instead of butter or mayo - so far it's been good with chicken and mackerel. Finally for tea, we had mushrooms on ciabatta last night and fish with tomatoes and olives tonight. Good thing is usually we'd have a ciabatta each but we shared. My 'perma-toddler' will be getting lighter!!

About to start work again, but delighted to say we had a fantastic water tonight. Most unexpected (for September) but fantastic fun. I thoroughly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment